Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LINDENDERRY At Red Hill


I went to Red hill for my birthday 2 weeks ago. I stayed in Lindenderry hotel for one night. I did horse back winery tour. It was such an amazing experience, I really enjoyed traveling wineries around by horse. Trainers guided us very well to make sure that all of us enjoy riding, safe and fun. After that I had a relaxation massage from hotel. It helped to relax my stiff body from 3 hours horse riding. To be honest, it was one of the best massage I ever had, even better than some of the massage shops in Thailand. I saw bunch of girls rode horse with us for hen's night and a reception party was on in the hotel. It was a just weekend away for me, but I found that this place also would be great for a wedding venue might as well. If you are thinking of Mornington Peninsula wedding, Lindenderry would be a perfect choice for you. With 30 acres of classic gardens and vineyards is ready for your garden ceremony. 40 luxury guest room would be enough to accomodate your family and friends. For more information visit their website.





Pictures are from 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...